The Yamaha Cruisers Club of Victoria Inc
CLUB PERMIT SCHEME RULES
For new Applicants:
1. You must have been a Financial member of the club for a minimum period of two months prior to being able to lodge a Club permit application
2. After the above period of two Months the Club may (after a vote at a club meeting ) approve your application for Club permit registration.
3. You must supply a current Roadworthy Certificate for your vehicle, along with pictures of the vehicle for its initial approval.
4. You are required to attend at least eight Club events including at least four club rides - each twelve month period of your Club permit registration.
5. Your vehicle must be passed by either the Club safety officer and / or the Club scrutineer.
6. Payment of $50 must be received by the club for processing the application prior to mailing to Vicroads.
For the annual renewal of Club Registration Permit:
Above items numbered 4, 5 & 6 only are required.
ALL PARTCIPANTS IN THE CLUB REGISTRATION SCHEME ARE EXPECTED TO
FOLLOW THE RULES/REGULATIONS AS PER THE CLUB CONSTITUTION AND
ADHERE TO THE REQUIREMENTS OF THE VICROADS CLUB PERMIT SCHEME.
Otherwise support from the club for the vehicles Club permit will be withdrawn.